Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Little Turkey Meatloaves

You wouldn’t know it from my lack of food posting, but I’ve actually still been home-cooking quite a bit!

Prior to Thanksgiving, I was in the turkey mood, but didn’t want to spoil the upcoming turkey dinner.  To make due, I changed up the original turkey dinner into little turkey meatloaves!

DSCN0850

DSCN0858

Here’s what I changed:

  • I used ground turkey instead of ground hamburger. 
  • I used stuffing mix instead of regular breadcrumbs.
  • I added poultry seasoning to the normal meatloaf spice mix.
  • I topped the meatloaves with gravy instead of tomato / ketchup sauce.

The rest I kept the same: chopped veggies (onion, garlic, carrots), egg, milk, oil, worcestershire, ketchup, salt and pepper.

Cook @ 375 degree oven until golden brown (about 40 mins).

Happy non-Thanksgiving turkey day!

No comments: