Saturday, July 9, 2011

Grilled Veggie Pizza

DSCF6583

I just came back from a trip to Orlando, FL Disney World where I ate all the yummy not-so-good-for-you food I could contain, and unfortunately gained back a few of the recent pounds I had lost.  Now it’s back to healthy living!

Since I’m still a bit in the mood of craving the non-healthy stuff, I decided to revamp an old favorite – pizza!

Instead of typical dough, I used a low fat sundried tomato flat wrap.  Then, I spread hummus for my base (although regular pizza sauce would have worked great as well).  I topped with grilled vegetables from last nights dinner including zucchini, mushrooms, asparagus, and tomatoes, and finally I topped with goats cheese crumbles.

Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 7 mins and it’s time to eat!  There’s no better way to get back on track than this delish dish.

DSCF6584

No comments: