- 1 cup grated parm cheese
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cubed sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Lightly grease loaf pan (8.5x4.5”) and sprinkle w/ 1/2 cup parm.
Whisk together first 6 ingredients. Fold in cheddar cubes.
Mix remaining ingredients and fold into flour mixture.
Spread in loaf pan and sprinkle w/ remaining parm.
Bake 45-50 mins. Cool completely before slicing and serving.
*recipe from America’s Test Kitchen*