Thursday, February 18, 2010

Green Eggs & Ham

DSCF3893Okay, so it’s not really green eggs and ham, but it looks like it!!!

I love hearty breakfasts, but never have time to make them during the week.  On the weekend – I always make the time!

 

This weekend, my healthy take scrambled eggs consisted of:

  • drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
  • sautéed onions
  • 2 egg whites & 1 egg yolk
  • broccoli
  • spinach
  • turkey sausage
  • sprinkle of parmesan cheese

I never make my scrambled eggs the same way twice, but as long as I find some good veggies (& possibly some cheese!), I’m a happy woman!

2 comments:

The Style Rider said...

very good recipe! In preschool, my teacher made some for us just like this and they were delish! Except probably without the onions,more a childish recipe(:

Anonymous said...

this looks really yummy! i will have to try it out (minus the sausage cause i'm vegetarian)!