Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starting my food blog

CA15LJFDCAETXG5LCA2S5LZSCA473QG4CAVD834DCA8X4VHECACGVE9NCAO9UKOWCAFIIA84CA5G0XOFCA47T1RQCAJHPSUECAD41QICCAQXMNUZCA9GBVTPCAX85KF5CAIGTWWWCAECJQ06CA208E1A

For the past few years, I've been doing a fashion blog.  I love it and I'm going to continue my BlogFashion site, however - fashion is only one of my passions.  I also am an enthusiastic food lover! 

Though I sometimes struggle between my love of rich decedent foods and my goal of eating and living healthy, I do tend to eat foods I love that are also good for me. 

I not only love to eat, but I love to cook - so my hope is that this blog will be a place to share and discuss food loves, good dining options, healthy choices, recipes, and tips & tricks for in the kitchen.

My food "rules" to follow include:

  • moderation
  • enjoyment / ambiance (sight)
  • taste
  • health benefits

I'll definitely be going more into detail on these "rules" as my blogging continues, but for now - I'm just giving you a taste.....

2 comments:

lk (Healthy Delicious) said...

fun! I've been folloing your other blog for a while, but never comment, Given the subject, I enjoy this one as well!

The Hyper Cook said...

Girl, I am so happy you decided to start a blog for food.. Now we can share recipes:)